*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
Heating the Ham:
NOTE: Ham is fully cooked – do not overbake!
1) Preheat oven to 275˚ F.
2) Take a deep roasting pan and place the ham, face side down, and then cover.
3) Heat the ham for 12-15 minutes per pound (to approximately 120˚ F internal
temperature), or until the desired temperature is achieved.
Preparing the Glaze:
1) Take a small sauce pan and combine the provided glaze packet with 1/4 cup of water.
2) Place the sauce pan onto a stove top burner set to medium heat.
3) Stir the mixture continuously until the entire spice packet has dissolved into the water.
4) Remove from heat and cool.
Glazing the Ham:
1) Preheat the oven to 475˚ F.
2) Baste the warmed ham with the previously prepared and cooled glaze.
3) Once the glaze has been applied to the whole ham place it into the preheated
4) Heat the ham for 7 – 10 minutes or until the glaze is crystallized.
5) Allow the ham to cool to the desired serving temperature.
Contains: Evaporated Cane Syrup, Spices and Canola Oil
© 2019 | DaBecca Foods